Paleogenomics help you obtain and understand genomic information or DNA retrieved from extinct species of the distant past. Sources are from fossilized plants, animals and microbial organisms. A notable facet of paleogenomics is with the fascination of dinosaur genetic testing. CEN4GEN paleogenomics services assist your research to better understand the history of life on earth, species diversity and extinction, and subsequently the evolution of organisms over distant time.
CEN4GEN supports your paleogenomics research by using quality, efficient, cost-effective and leading-edge technologies with a team of experienced scientists in multidisciplinary genomics research. CEN4GEN paleogenomics services include:
- new genome discovery or de-novo next generation whole genome sequencing services
- whole genome next generation re-sequencing services
- mitochondrial genome next generation sequencing services
- whole genome metagenomic next generation sequencing services
- 16S (prokaryotic); ITS and 18S (eukaryotic) metagenomic next generation sequencing services
- pyrosequencing services
- customized designed sequencing services
- customized designed genotyping services
- de-novo sequence assembly (bioinformatics) services
- genome data analysis (bioinformatics) services
- custom data analysis (bioinformatics) services
CEN4GEN paleogenomics services are for research purposes only.
For more information and a quote, please contact email@example.com and include a description of your service needs.