CEN4GEN provides advanced bioinformatics services for next generation sequence (NGS) analysis, array analysis, as well as other types of OMICs data analysis (including transcriptomics, proteomics and metabolomics) of human, non-human and extinct species using open source tools, for research purposes. Data analyses are undertaken by a team of experienced scientists in multidisciplinary OMICS research.
CEN4GEN advanced bioinformatics services help researchers to generate informative inferences from their OMICs data, including:
- Cancer genomics
- Extinct species genomics
- Human and epidemiology genomics
- Model organism genomics
- Wildlife and conservation genomics
CEN4GEN emphasizes the support for new genome discoveries from existing, newly identified, and extinct species, as well as identifying unique or disease traits in agricultural, wildlife and veterinary/pet genomic applications. In addition, CEN4GEN supports advanced NGS analysis of genomes sequenced by diverse platforms.
CEN4GEN further assists research clients by:
- Supporting clients who have extraneous bioinformatics workloads and insufficient time or resources to complete such projects.
- Supplementing research by providing additional expertise to maximize discoveries from data analysis.
- Providing quality, cost-effective and comprehensive data analysis services.
- Providing customizable data analysis pipelines to maximize efficiency and scope of data analysis services.
CEN4GEN advanced bioinformatics services are:
- Sequence re-alignment and variant analysis of human or non-human genomes having an existing genome reference sequence(s)
- RNA-Seq Analysis
- microRNA-Seq Analysis
- Methyl-Seq Analysis
- ChIP-Seq Analysis
- Metagenomic sequence Analysis
- Comparative genomics
- De-novo genome assembly of genomes from existing and newly identified species
- De-novo genome assembly of extinct species genomes
- Population based studies of genome data
- Array data Analysis
- Miscellaneous OMICs including: transcriptomics, proteomics, metabolomics
- Customized OMICs data Analysis
For more information and a quote, please contact email@example.com and include a description of your bioinformatics project needs.