Archeogenomics help you obtain and understand genomic information or DNA retrieved from recently extinct species of animals and plants. It is commonly referred to as ancient DNA studies. CEN4GEN archeogenomics services assist your research to better understand the recent history of life on earth and within the context of species diversity, extinction and evolution.
CEN4GEN supports your archeogenomics research by using quality, efficient, cost-effective and leading-edge technologies with a team of experienced scientists in multidisciplinary genomics research. CEN4GEN archeogenomics services include:
- new genome discovery or de-novo next generation whole genome sequencing services
- whole genome next generation re-sequencing services
- mitochondrial genome next generation sequencing services
- customized designed sequencing services
- customized designed genotyping services
- de-novo sequence assembly (bioinformatics) services
- genome data analysis (bioinformatics) services
- custom data analysis (bioinformatics) services
CEN4GEN archeogenomics services are for research purposes only.
For more information and a quote, please contact resea[email protected] and include a description of your service needs.