Veterinary genomics help you obtain and understand genomic information or DNA derived from domesticated animals and pets. CEN4GEN veterinary genome services support you in better understanding traits from domesticated animals and pets. We further assist you in identifying with higher sensitivity and accuracy community microbial populations of domesticated animal saliva, without the need to culture biological samples. We support pet owners, breeders and scientists in identifying genetic medical conditions, and desirable or advantageous traits which may benefit domesticated animal breeding, as well as their health.
CEN4GEN supports your veterinary genomics research by using quality, efficient, cost-effective and leading-edge technologies with a team of experienced scientists in multidisciplinary genomic research. CEN4GEN veterinary genomic services include:
- single cell genome sequencing services (whole genome, whole exome, targeted exome, RNAseq)
- new genome discovery or de-novo next generation whole genome sequencing services
- whole genome next generation re-sequencing services
- whole exome next generation sequencing services
- targeted exome next generation sequencing services
- customized genome sequencing services
- whole genome metagenomic next generation sequencing services
- 16S (prokaryotic); ITS and 18S (eukaryotic) metagenomic next generation sequencing services
- whole genome CGH and SNP array services
- RNA next generation sequencing services
- ChIP next generation sequencing services
- customized designed genotyping services
- de-novo sequence assembly (bioinformatics) services
- re-sequence alignment and variant analysis (bioinformatics) services
- genome data analysis (bioinformatics) services, including:
- comparative genomics
- genome sequence annotation
- genome variant analysis
- customized data analysis
- genotype analysis for specific traits (including diseases and desirable traits)
CEN4GEN veterinary genomics services are for research purposes only.
For more information and a quote, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include a description of your service needs.