Genetic testing and Diagnostic services
CEN4GEN offers diagnostic testing for:
- Alzheimer and dementia
- Blood disorders
- Bone disorders
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Carrier screens for common genetic conditions that individuals thinking of having children may want evaluated
- Comprehensive carrier screens
- Comprehensive hereditary cancer carrier screens
- Communication, language/speech disorders
- Cystic disorders
- Endocrine disorders
- Eye disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Growth disorders
- Hearing loss
- Infertility problems
- Immune system problems
- Intellectual disability
- Methylation studies
- Movement disorders
- Neurologic disorders
- Neuromuscular studies
- Pulmonary disorders
- Skin disorders
- Whole Exome as well as Whole Genome clinical analysis of a family member or more than one family members
- Whole Exome as well as Whole Genome clinical analysis of raw genome data
- Pharmacogenomic analysis of patient-specific medications
- Targeted or Custom designed genetic testing available
- Biochemical genetic testing available
- Molecular Cytogenetic testing available
- Preimplantation genetic testing available
- Prenatal genetic testing available
- Newborn genetic screening available
- Genetic testing of tumor/cancer specimens available, and with relevance to treatments, and current clinical trials
- Infectious disease(s) testing
Please note that all CEN4GEN diagnostic services for individuals and families must be ordered by a physician or authorized healthcare practitioner.
CEN4GEN diagnostic genetic testing services for health purposes may be covered by some private medical insurance programs. It is the patient’s responsibility to verify what is covered by his/her private health insurance plan concerning reimbursement of genetic testing services for health purposes. CEN4GEN will issue a receipt for its service to the patient which may be used for submission to their private health insurance plan for reimbursement. Furthermore, clinicians in consultation with their patients can apply to their respective provincial or governmental health services to cover costs for CEN4GEN diagnostic genetic services. CEN4GEN does not make any claim of guarantee that any or all of its genetic testing services for health purposes can be reimbursed through your private health insurance plan, or provincial/governmental health services.
How to learn more about a test and to order a test ?
To learn more about a test, contact CEN4GEN at 1-844-CEN4GEN or write to firstname.lastname@example.org or click below at “VIEW DETAILED CATALOG OF CEN4GEN DIAGNOSTIC GENETIC TESTS”.
CEN4GEN will provide step-by-step instructions to order a test, pricing and other information necessary to order a test, such as test requisition and patient consent forms.