CEN4GEN offers the option of mobile lab / on-site collection in our quantitative COVID-19 RT-PCR molecular testing service which is a convenient and affordable way for you to access quantitative COVID-19 RT-PCR molecular testing in the comfort of your desired location. We provide specimen collection services to any of the following locations: Edmonton, St Albert, Sherwood park, Acheson, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Nisku, Leduc, Beaumount, Devon, Calmar.
You can pre-book below, or call us at 844-CEN4GEN (844-236-4436), or send us an email at email@example.com to book an appointment, and specify the following information: a) number of individuals to collect specimens from, b) anticipated date and time for the collection, c) the address for the collection, d) your contact phone number, e) other special requirements. We will review your testing request for feasibility and get in touch. Of note, we offer volume based discounts for group testing (that is, if your group has more than 10 individuals to be swabbed together).
We accept clients from Monday to Saturday for Mobile Lab quantitative COVID-19 RT-PCR specimen collection, including after hours service (that is, after 9pm)
$120 CAD + GST per test – Guaranteed End of the day results within 12 hours
$150 CAD + GST per test – Guaranteed Expedited results within 3 to 6 hours
Who would benefit from the CEN4GEN Mobile / On-site specimen collection services ?
- Individuals who need access to after hour services (like after 9pm) to get swabbed
- Individuals who do not want to travel too far to get swabbed but instead prefer the convenience of getting swabbed at their location such as home or hotel
- Individuals with a medical condition such as disability, immobility, immunocompromised, etc
- Group of individuals who want to be tested together
- Individuals with no or limited access to transportation
- Individuals who may want to reduce their risk for community COVID-19 exposure, such as pregnant females, seniors, etc